Profile
Brianna Tan.
Singapore Polytechnic.
tagboard

Links
Facebook Twitter Seowyin
credits
Anna May
Bfast
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:39 AM

Slept at 3+ -4 Last night and woke up at 7am!
MADE BREAKFAST FOR BEEBEE!

It was kinda rush as i was afraid I would not have enough time to make the bento.
However, the timing was just right I guess.


My crafting skills literally SUCKS OKEH.
Cut the egg so ugly. Sian ji pua.
Wanted to cut patterns but i failed, so I just made a baby-cradle like egg.
The hot dogs also look vry dry!
The apple was suppose to be a rabbit but ended up at a cat.
Well it's not bad already, I suppose :)

Went to school with bro and passed bibi the bento! ^.^
Hope he had a pleasant surprise when he lifted the lid of the bento box.

Making breakfast for bibi on fri again!
But involves no cooking i guess. ahahah